Tuesday, February 17, 2009

3 by me

Today, coming to a departement or video store near you, Religulous.

Bill Maher does a great job studying the idea of Religion, worldwide, and in-depth while being the hilarious man he is.

Which has inspired me to list my 3 most favourite movies of all time.

#3 - Dan in Real Life
So much beauty to this story. No one could give this man any straight advice and he suffered a fate we can all relate to. Complicated and straight forward, a little charming too. For sure it is win.

#2 - Batman: The Dark Knight
This movie is what every other movie tries to be but can't. Epic, beautiful, complex, intense, grand, and perfect. The characters had so much to them (The Joker was the best written character I've ever seen or read into). Everything flowed and kept me on the edge of my seat.

#1 - The Usual Suspects
Perfect story. It spins a tale of treachery, mystery, crime and bloodshed. Wove around a man you never hear of through the mouth of a fearful suspect. It's intense and in depth. Then the ending simply blows you away. Best movie of all time.

Cheers.

No comments: