Monday, February 9, 2009

Like clockwork...

Every day passes by, people always say exactly what you expect them to say. a no never becomes a yes and a yes never becomes a no. No one ever changes. Constant in their ways and their words. Sometimes they stick with their words so they never seem wrong, sometimes they never change their ways because they feel safe.

I try and be a bit unpredictable, a bit unstable, a bit insane (well, I don't TRY for that last one). With a subtle oddity here and an obscurity there. a statement off the edge and a ind iut the window. Do y'all dig what I'm saying?

You get to know someone and they're always the same. Set in the ways they can't justify, but only execute. I'll never understand it.

Now, I will admit, I have my stubborn moments, but i give everything an extra thought and a chance. I would never deny something forever.

But people always say what you expect them to say and feel how you expect them to feel.

One of these days I hope someone surprises me.
Cheers.

No comments: