Sunday, February 8, 2009

Critical Review: It Sucked

Movies these days are inspiring, they inspire me to go take a shit.

I'm serious, some of the movies they put out these days are terrible, poorly written, brought down to the base form of "Dur, I think like that, they're smart". Bloody terrible. I enjoy the kind of movie that knows it's smarter than me. With a clever plot twists, surprise endings, and maybe a little bit somber too.

But, I went off to a movie last night and the best part was and friend and I going all Mystery Science Theatre 3000 on it (Google it folks :/) It was pure bad and dumb. The people who suggested we see it didn't even enjoy it. That's how bad it was. I won't say the name though, because this applies to most movie these days anyways :/

Don't get me wrong, there are a few diamonds in the rough, but there is alot of rough. The worst part is it's million dollar movies being made, produced, and paid for by us, the happy viewers. Taking up good money.

Oh well,
Cheers.

No comments: