Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Experiment begins...

Target chosen, supplies collected, mental status clear, goal clear, all set.

Referring back to the "Harvest Moon Hypothesis of Love", the experiemtns is ready. Lemme give you a rundown of how things will work.

I will befriend her, be nice to her, give her gifts, etc. (not that I wouldn't do that for anyone anytime anyway) but the twist is, I will be monitoring her progress as time passes. Probably on bi-weekly intervals.

I will determine if by being nice and giving things if she becomes more fond of me. How appearance hinders or affects progress. And many other things.

This experiment will end if she knows it exists or no progress is made in 2 months.

A few variables are in the air though (a matchmaker survey result card, appearance, etc.) and they will be noted when relevant.

Finally, a note to my previous girlfriend, don't scream at me, this is mostly a sociological experiment. and you know I treated you well.

Cheers.

No comments: