Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feb4

Today is feb4, what is Feb4?

Short for Feburary 4th obviously. But February fourth is a special day. Today I deem to be "International Chill the Fuck Out Day" (ICtFOD), maybe I'll call it IC-FOD.

The point of today is to put your troubles aside (if possible) and kick back. enjoysome neat tunes, Zen out, etc.

Actually, I've lost my Zen. It makes me sad. I used to be soooooo mellow. Just sit back and chill, all day. Of course, not ignoring my work. but I used to be so relaxed.

Now I distress and preach about sociology, philosophy, and psychology. I lost my zen man.

Oh well, today I'm working hard to get it back, and so should you all. Complaints and stressed go to the back burner today, it's Feb4 and we should all just chill the fuck out.

Happy Feb4 all
Cheers.

No comments: