Thursday, February 19, 2009

Real fur is still being sold?

Really now? It's not the 1700's. We aren't primitive in the field of science nor freezing cold. I can't think of anything to justify using real fur these days. Other than maybe rich dumb people buying name brands.

Seriously, it's not like we're getting meat from any of these animals. It's not like they're menaces either. Just killing in the name of fashion. And what fashion be that? Not a very clever one, nor new. Perhaps just the fashion of money.

Fuck you capitalism.

Anyway, there really is no need. I mean leather ain't too bad, they use the meat and stuff of the cows. But fur in general just doesn't seem quite right. Y'know, a waste of life really (and money too). So, I'll take faux fur if any and a leather jacket to spoil myself.

I'm not one to rant or rave save the animals, but I'm kind enough to hate a waste. So be nice and forget fur. Let's just let them frolic around what's left of the forests and enjoy our own life, in normal jackets.

Cheers.

No comments: