Saturday, February 7, 2009

Playing chicken with fear itself...

How high can you climb up the ladder until you realize you're too afraid to get down?

I ask this question to all the happy couples out there in the world. See, I've noticed a happy little trend. People pledge love and devotion and rush into everything. What a bloody shame, but everyone does it.

How deep into the vault can you go before you lock yourself in?

A kiss, a touch, a little more... People seem to want to have everything now and have alot of it (that may explain wide spread drug usage). but that's not the worst part, the people then decide to attach emotional feeling to physical notions.

How deep to dive before you realize you can't breathe?

I'm single at the moment, I gave my ex the gift of freedom. I let her fall into all the things I mentioned above then I let her free. Needless to say she felt more like she was free-falling than free, at first.

Hope you all enjoyed todays writting style,
Cheers

No comments: