Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Until it's gone...

Normally I wouldn't talk about myself for a whole blog post, t today's topic is rather close to my heart. It's a little bit of misunderstanding myself and a little bit of psychology. I would like to note that one thing have have trouble with is understanding people, sometimes even myself.

I'd like to talk about missing someone. I'm not talking about an ex or a childhood friend. I'm talking about my own mother.

Cat's out of the bag right there, I am without a mother. She's gone, no exceptions, only memories remain.

I won't even let you try and imagine that. It's just no good.

Now to the psychology bit. See, there are more things you can miss about a person then the person them self. I miss someone being there that loved me. I really do. It's a bit pathetic, but I'm lonely.

This fact became apparent to me upon a series of sudden realizations. It's true and I will have to accept it.

I guess that pretty much covers today's topic. I would like to end by apologizing to anyone I have ever been rather friendly too over the past few years. I'm honestly, deep down, just a little lonely.

I'm starting to have tears to build up a little, time to close things up for the day.
Cheers.