Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Primary Priorities

Priorities are what help us make decisions in life. We set values which cannot be measured onto our choices and resources via comparison and though. Simple idea really. But our thought process does not seem to pass us these days.

Relationships for example. Most people say to themselves "She's the most important thing in the world to ME, what can I do to make her love ME?"

2 problems with the above... erm... problem. First being the setting of "her" as the number one priority in you life. Second being the direct relation between her and your wants.

I'll be hnest, I'd love a date with a pretty little red head. But I don't think about it or long for it or even try for it. Why you ask? Because this is my list of priorities:

1. Everyone else.
2. Me

Short, sweet, to my point.

People need to learn think past themselves and try and see what's best for everyone. If everyone had a priority list like the one above, the world would run alot smoother.

----------------------

Unrelated note: i found the edit option for blog posts so I'll be cleaning errors up from now on. Hooray!

Cheers.

No comments: