Wednesday, November 12, 2008

For mild people only...

Religion eh?

Yeah so religion is this thing that gives you a crapton of morals and stories to wade through so you can live your life better and be part of a worldwide community. But it certainly has it's flaws. These flaws of course revolve around the people which follow it. You see religion is for mild people. Mild people are people who don't take everything 100% serious.

You see the morals are pretty good for the most part (with the exception of some discrimination brought on from time to time) but the stories cause problems for serious people. People taking these stories as fact and the only truth begin to create their own morals and ideals. these ideals impede the progress of academic studies and equal rights. I don't have to give examples of this, you should already know.

So religion is for mild people. People who just need a little guidance and a place to be welcome. Not for people who believe only one truth and preach that. Loud people are really not welcome.

I myself am not exactly religious. I don't have much faith. I do however see the appeal of religion. I just which that people would take the time and step back every once and awhile to see more of the world.

Cheers.

P.S. Homosexuality isn't wrong, it's just like freeing the slaves, it scares rich white people.

1 comment:

Capital J said...

I can't believe I'm currently the only follower to this stuff. Some mild people are out at large and they need to read this.