Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mumble Beginings

Welcome to my first blog post, there's a good chance you are here because I asked you to come here.

I'd like to note the one main point about my blogs right away. You probably won't agree with me. Why you ask? Because my thought process is far different from most peoples (and I'm not talking about any of that "I play Dungeons and Dragons so I'm unique" bullshit). I'm different in a way that can be summed up in the following, only closed-minded and/or minimal thinking people cal me an idiot. You'll see as posts go by.

Myself aside, I'd like to talk about the content of this blog. There are no plans for this to be a "this is what I did today" blog. I'll be taking on issues that'll make you think (and possibly make you want to strangle me). Stuff like human emotion, women, society, religion (people seem to love it when i talk about religion), and many other deep subjects.

So, stay tuned. I'll see if I can update daily. I'm sure there will always be an interesting topic at hand. Hope i can count on you all to visit regularly and think. Thinking is the key.

Cheers.

No comments: