Friday, November 7, 2008

CUF: Cyan

Welcome to the first ever COMPLETELY UNRELATED FRIDAY. On fridays you can expect blog posts that are really zany and unrelated to anything that really matters. Today's topic: Cyan is a kick-ass colour.

Seriously, it's like blue, and green, then some more blue. It's kinda light but not bright. It's soft on the eyes but pleasing to the senses.

I may like redheaded women, and I like mah veggies green, but aside from that I love the color cyan.

CYAN CYAN CYAN CYAN CYAN

Seriously. Cyan is just plain awesome. I wish the sky was cyan. And the ocean too. Cyan cars driving down the road. Redheads in cyan lingere. I could go one and on.

Cyan is absolutely awesome. I wish I had more cyan clothes.

------------------------

I'll be taking a trip this weekend so don't expect any updated 'til Monday. Have a great weekend.

Cheers.

P.S. CYAN CYAN CYAN CYAN CYAN CYAN CYAN CYAN CYAN CYAN CYAN CYAN CYAN

1 comment:

Capital J said...

I love Cyan too. Try putting your randomness to good use. Don't let that powerful force of 'nothing-special' go to waste