Saturday, January 31, 2009

Trolling is a art, a lost art at that...

I'd like to start out by saying, I give people too much credit. I expect them to play more complicated jokes with underlying insults and such. But nah, why have that?

In a world where most rebuttals are "Your mom [previous statement]" (I'd like to thank Jake Nickerson for that analogy). It's really a sad thing. Clever remarks are fading inquality and people are just laughing at stupidity (not like clever, well written stupidity we see on "My Name is Earl", but faked stupidity like on Jerry Springer).

See, I put effort into my clever remarks and tricks. Things people don't expect and reverse-trolling (If someone is trying to trick me, I like to trick them back by believing them and making them say really stupid stuff :P)

This is all in light of a fine gentleman fiddling with a woman's facebook page. I fell for this too, why? Lemme explain. This fine gentleman is is known for silly little tricks, so, at times, I assume he puts some effort into them. But this trick was so poorly done, I thought it was no way a joke. no one would put such little effort into a joke, so I thought it was real.

And assuming he can't double-reverse troll w/ predictions of genuises, I would assume he's an idiot. an idiot who can't troll. Because trolling is a lost art.

but, this has inspired me, so watch out. I'm gonna do a real good joke to someone. but who :O
Cheers.

No comments: