Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Everyone seems to need a reason....

Ever notice people need a reason for everything? Kind of odd I think. It may just be my chaotic nature, but I believe in the "why not" theory.

Some random dude: "Hey Dagx, you wanna go jump a ravine and eat an enormous apple?"
Me: "Hell-shit-damn yeah!"

The above situation assuming "apple" doesn't mean "dick" or anything like that.

But seriously, some people are all like "I dunno, I don't feel like I really want that". Which really does confuse me. Let's say an offer arises, seems like a nice little offer. "We'll no, it's not exactly what I want right this second". What the hell, really?

Follow me on this. Something good is offered to you, for free, no catch other than it isn't exactly what you want. why not take it until exactly what you want is offered to you? Like ordering an appetizer at a restaurant. Or maybe renting a good movie while you wait for a great one.

But no, people are always one track mind. It's a shame too. I'm a very open minded person, always willing to give anything a shot. Worst case scenario, it wasn't all that great, try something else.

Also, this post has been really vague, but it's just a general complaint of the human race. Be more open minded people. have some fun, always think, but have some fun.

Cheers.

No comments: