Thursday, January 29, 2009

The thief and the vascular organ ...

Now, over the break of the blog not being updated, I got myself tangled up in an infatuation. THAT was a learning experience and a half right there. I shall now share with you all my findings and my research.

Infatuation only sucks if it's completely unrequited. Similar to the tragedy that was "The Great Gatsby", I had my mind clouded by a feeling that was never returned. This can have profound effects on oneself. It's very easy to spiral into depression and self-doubt from such a thing.

Then of course there's the element of desperation. The willingness to do anything to achieve one's goal. Needless to say, I said some crazy stuff (crazy by MY7 standards in fact). I also made some, erm, offers...

Moving on to the cause. The cause of an infatuation is, well, unknown to an extent. It's very to be based off of appearance or ambiant thought. Never the less, it can happen.

The solution? None in particular. I solved mine by attaining a friendship with the woman, which still holds today and that I'm very thankful for. Your solution may also be refuge is friendship. Perhaps a distraction as well.

And I finally understand the turn of phrase "Stole one's heart". See, she sort of stole my attention and my affection, as in I had very little enthusiasm towards everything else. She, I theorize that one only has so much natural happiness and effort to put forth, and one has their heart "stolen", it would refer to all their happiness and effort being taken with it. This of course referring to "heart" as affection.

So, a learning experience indeed, and looking back on it as a learning experience, perhaps I'm a bit thankful, a bit...

Cheers.

No comments: