Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tits are Deliciously Squishy.

If you laughed, you're immature, if you sighed, you obviously don't know me very well, if you are intrigued, continue reading.

Today I'd like to talk about love, likeness, and feral attraction. You see, men like women and women like men. Some men like men and some women like women. Overall we all like something. Oddly enough though we like love, in fact, we love love.

But what is love? I'm not sure. But I do feel a great happiness with someone special, so I call it love, it's close enough. I honestly don't like anyone more than I like them, so yeah, if not love, still #1 person in my life.

Love though, I have a theory, on where it came from. Remember when marriages were arranged? Well, I'm not that old, but history generally points in the direction. Well, male oppression was, there were also fights for honour and duels for women, etc.

Well, one day someone went "Yo dawg, I'd like to choose who I marry", probably a woman tired of being the victim of arranged marriage. Could you imagine that? Now a man would have to impress a woman to be able to keep her forever as an object. Well, there must be an easy way to impress a woman. Let's see let's see.

It was 10-16th century, and everyone loves God (or at least, divine force). Aha! Soul mates! An uncontrollable force makes me attracted to you and you must therefore be mine, and we are MEANT for eachother. Perfect, that'll get her womanly parts flooding with lubricating female juices.

And it worked.

Hell, hundreds of years later it still works. Mind you, I blame that on us, as humans, being creatures of habit. So "soul mates" and "forever" and "meant to be" are things we now expect to hear.

It then overtook the word love, which is a shame, since friendly and brotherly love seemed much more fitting (Oh Cassius lay thine hand on my bosom).

Oh, but were do tits fit into this? you obviously weren't paying attention. I am a straight male looking for breasts, erm a woman, well, the one I already have. It's now, and has always been, human nature to snatch up the prettiest, shiny, funnest, meatiest thing we can find.

And it's human nature, unfortunately, to possess and claim and horde. So now lies marriage, hman possession which is not slavery. And the idea of soul mates to trick into marriage.

What a clever clever ruse for a stupid stupid species.

Then again, this is all in my mind probably.

Cheers.

P.S. 60th post, that's as many as 6 tens!

1 comment:

Jordohio said...

Beautiful post. =P

I wish I had enough time to write these kinds of things.