Friday, April 30, 2010

CUF: Farewell Cubetoons Forum

This is going to mean nothing to alot of people, but I feel it deserves saying.

Once upon a time there was a webcomic hosted on IGN. It was called Cubetoons. It was neato-riffic. It was written and drawn by a fellow who called himself JKR. He also still works on a webtoon called "Fred the Monkey". Which is well done but aims for a younger audience than I.

Anyway, cubetoons (and Fred the Monkey) had a forum. This forum I was pushed into by a comrade of mine. It turned out to be a nice community, and one of my first webforums. Small, tightknit, and full of lulz.

This was 4 years ago. I think I visited that forum pretty much every day, maybe missing a dozen in total. Over four fucking years.

And now, it's going to implode. I know it shouldn't really mean anything to see a clump of HTML go, but I poured alot of my time into it.

Oh well, things go away.

Cheers.

No comments: